When it comes to installation – remodeling a Decking for Swimming Pool or a spa, ABC Pavers recommends two options:
1) Handmade stone (Brick Pavers)
2) Natural stone (Travertine Pavers)
While a Pool Deck installed with Pavers is more economical, A Travertine Pool Deck offers the highest-end luxurious look, which increases your home value.
Why Install Travertine stone for my Swimming pool deck?
1) TRAVERTINE POOL DECK IS SLIP-RESISTANT
Travertine stone greatest advantage over concrete is in its safety. Because of its porous finish, a Pool Deck installed with Travertine stone will reduce the chances of falling when is wet. ABC Pavers firmly believes safety for your family & guests is the important. For your guests and family, specially children, a slip-roof Pool Deck is a must to have this summer.
2) TRAVERTINE POOL DECKING REMAINS COOL TO THE TOUCH:
A swimming Pool decking installed with Travertine reflects the heat of the sun and absorbs the cool of the ground underneath it. Even if receives direct exposure to sunlight, your family and guests will be able to walk barefoot because your pool deck surface will remain cool.
3) YOUR TRAVERTINE POOL DECK COLORS WON’T FADE:
A natural Travertine Paver stone will not fade easily, even when its exposed to the Florida temperature extremities. Did you know that Travertine Pavers are 2x stronger than concrete? Before is harvested, each Travertine stone goes through years of exposure to intense pressure and heat.
Do I need Travertine Tiles or Travertine Pavers for my Pool Deck?
Don’t get confused by the various names of Travertine for swimming pools: They are also called Travertine stone blocks, Travertine tiles, Travertine Pavers. They are all made from a Travertine block of stone, the difference is the size and thickness. Travertine Tiles are used for indoors, while thicker cuts for outdoors. ABC Pavers provides beautiful patterns and color choice for your ultimate luxury Travertine Pool Deck, thick enough for foot traffic . It will increase your property value.
How much would it cost to install Travertine for a Pool Deck?
ABC Pavers is a local Tampa Licensed, Insured & Bonded contractor who listens to your needs, works with your budget and will make your vision of an outdoor living space a reality. Request a FREE ESTIMATE TODAY!
You won’t be disappointed.
Why choosing ABC PAVERS to design & install Pavers or Travertine in my home?
- ABC PAVERS specializes in Concrete Brick Pavers & Travertine installation for Pool Deck , Driveways, Walkways, Porch, and Patio. Other contractors offer landscaping, pressure washing, concrete, tile installation…etc. The Pavers & “other combinations” services keep going on and on… ABC Pavers design & install, seal, restore ONLY Pavers & Travertine for outdoor spaces. And we are the best at it!
- Licensed Bonded & Insured: ABC Pavers is a Licensed, Insured and bonded contractor. Don’t risk your hard earned money in the hands of an unlicensed contractor and hope for the best. We are licensed in the state of Florida and carry general liability insurance.
- Enjoy now, pay later: We finance! 6 months 0% interest and other options available.
- ABC PAVERS is your Local Paver & Travertine installer contractor serving your neighborhood in Pinellas, Hillsborough & Pasco counties.
ABC PAVERS is a local Tampa Licensed, Insured & Bonded contractor who listens to your needs, works with your budget and will make your vision of an outdoor living space a reality. Request a FREE ESTIMATE TODAY! You won’t be disappointed.