Why choosing Pavers Vs. Concrete for my Pool Deck?
- Beauty and upscale choice: The most attractive decking around pools is natural and handcrafted stone, or what we in the industry call Brick Pavers. Pavers can be manmade or natural stone such Travertine. The color, patterns and texture options are endless. The combinations of Brick pavers you can use to make your deck beautiful.
- Flexibility & Longevity: Pavers can be taken out if you don’t like them. Concrete is much more permanent once it dries. So, depending on the type of Paver, the long-term cost is much less than concrete. If an area settles, becomes stained or the paver itself fails, the affected area is re-leveled and replaced and it will still match the existing decking.
- Pavers Will Not Crack: Unlike concrete, which is almost guaranteed to crack at some point, a Pavers Pool Deck installed correctly by ABC PAVERS will not crack. Concrete comes in many subtly different shades, making patches noticeable and difficult to patch.
- Easy to Fix and redesign: Pavers are very easy to fix because they are installed piece by piece. Any issue is easily fixable by just replacing the individual paver. More Brick Paver areas can also be easily added on to if you would like to extend your project in the future.
- Easier to Fix Underground Issues: Unlike concrete, underground repairs are not as difficult as the pavers are easier to disassemble. With concrete installation, any issue underneath the concrete deck, such as plumbing, will be very expensive to fix. It is very important to understand what you are building your deck over.
- Slip Resistant: Brick Pavers greatest advantage over concrete is in its safety. Because they are not slick, Pavers help reduce the chances of falling on wet pool decks. Safety for your family & guests is the important.
Why choosing ABC PAVERS to design & install my Pavers or Travertine?
- ABC PAVERS specializes in Pavers & Travertine outdoor installation, sealing and restoration only! You would notice many other companies offer “Pavers & landscaping services”, “Pavers (outdoors) and tile (indoors) installation”, “Pavers & poured concrete services”, etc. The Pavers & “other combinations” services keep going on and on… ABC PAVERS design & install, seal, restore Pavers & Travertine for outdoor spaces. And we are the best at it!
- Licensed Bonded & Insured: ABC PAVERS is a Licensed, Insured and bonded contractor. Don’t risk your hard earned money in the hands of an unlicensed contractor and hope for the best. We take care of your needs from the first time you contact us until and beyond your outdoor project is completed. We carry general liability insurance.
- ABC PAVERS is your Local Paver & Travertine installer contractor serving your neighborhood in Pinellas, Hillsborough & Pasco counties.
ABC PAVERS is a local Tampa Licensed, Insured & Bonded contractor who listens to your needs, works with your budget and will make your vision of an outdoor living space a reality.
Request a FREE ESTIMATE TODAY!
—-You won’t be disappointed!—-